Dangerous Mold Grantville

Dangerous Mold Grantville

Dangerous Mold Grantville

DANGEROUS MOLD GRANTVILLE– Stachybotrys chartarum is the species of mold. It is also called black mold or toxic black moldremove black mold. Toxic black mold affects your brain cells which causes symptoms such as mental issues. Breathing problems, due to mold spores in the air, damage to organs and sometimes even death. The main symptoms of toxic black mold are vision problems, skin issues, immune, reproductive, respiratory and circulatory problems. Plus many other issues with allergies.

Black mold is a neurotoxin. This means they can kill neurons in the brain and impair a person’s mental ability. Mold can cause confusion and brain fog, memory loss and difficulty concentrating and paying attention. This effects more people than you think. If you have black mold in your home, please do not wait any longer. Take care of the problem!

It is absorbed through a person’s skin or eyes. Invade your water to give you water damage. This leads to heart damage, problems with blood clotting and internal or external hemorrhaging. Experts suspect that toxic black mold may cause cancer.

One must identify black mold by looking at it, but avoid any contact. Black mold is a greenish-black in color and patches of it often grow quickly over an area. Call a professional mold remover if you have black mold problems. Experts recommend that you have black mold professionally removed. At Dry Express in San Diego we are specialists in the removal of black mold. We have twenty four hours and seven days a week service, extremely fast response and are licensed and trained professionals. We control the damage and return your property to its proper condition. Let’s face it, everyone wants a clean and a healthy home for their family.


Call us today! 619.597.2003

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.