An ounce of prevention can result in a ton of savings to your home and health……
What are the primary causes of residential fires?……
– Sparks and open flames (e.g. wood burning, electronics)
– Fixtures and electrical wiring (e.g. lighting, switches / plugs)
– Ignition due to low temperature (e.g. lamps next to combustible material)
What are some ways to protect against residential fires?………
– If open flames are a must, use cages to contain them, else do not use all together
– Have a licensed electrician check your wiring and fixtures that seem suspect yearly
– If smoking is a must in the house, ensure ash trays are readily available
– Keep combustible materials away from stoves, ovens & electricity such as textiles & paper
Fires are a statistical occurrence in San Diego County. From Oceanside and Carlsbad, down through Encinitas, Del Mar, Solana Beach, La Jolla, Pacific Beach, Ocean Beach, downtown San Diego, Imperial Beach and back up through Chula Vista, Encanto, Lemon Grove, La Mesa, El Cajon, Santee, Rancho Bernardo, Carmel Valley, Escondido, Vista, and San Marcos, fires occur daily.
At Dry Express Restoration we specialize in water, fire, and mold remediation and associated construction services. We have specialized air cleansing machines, ozone machines, and odor counteractant machines. We have the specific cleaning products to clean contents and the structure to eliminate and neutralize smoke smell and odor. Our technicians are specifically trained in the process of cleaning structural and contents as well as packing items out if needed for off-site cleaning, dry cleaning, and de-odorizing. As needed, we can board up a structure, remove contaminated drywall, flooring, carpeting, etc. And we can also reconstruct the building to bring it back to pre-existing condition.
Call us today! 619.597.2003 and we can assess your issue and give you a concise remediation plan to bring your property back to normal. We take special care to tailor our processes to each individual customer’s needs, including working with schedules, helping understand which items are more important to customers, and updating customer daily to ensure the entire process is known up front.