If you are a general contractor or are having work done in your home by a general contractor and experience a flood or flood damage is found when removing a dishwasher, we can quickly, safely, and properly dry the area out to guard against long term damage and eliminate issues immediately.
1. Get the water turned off to stop further flooding.
2. Call us 24/7 to schedule and immediate on site technician at 619.597.2003
3. We will remove the excess standing water and shut off power to the affected rooms to guard against shock.
4. Determine the water damage category (Category 1, 2, or 3) and classification for proceeding properly according to all applicable standards such as the EPA, New York City, and IICRC standards.
5. Move all contents, remove areas of materials as needed, and lean all surfaces with a surfactant and antimicrobial application as applicable.
6. Save areas to dry in place if possible which can save the homeowner thousands of dollars.
7. Set up a balanced drying system to properly dry the property and all affected areas.
8. Double check all ajoining areas of the home for water damage and dry if found.
9. Check moisture levels in all affecrted materials daily to ensure proper drying.
10. Move, remove, and/or add equipment as needed daily for quickest drying.
11. Help the general contractor in an applicable insurance claims processes. We work will all insurance carriers and can provide all moisture records, detailed invoicing for items completed, and certification of dry standard.
12. Address the issue that caused the flood.
13. Rebuild any areas that were needed to be removed during remediation.
If you are a general contractor or have had work done by a general contractor that has caused or found a flood from a dishwasher line removal, give us a call at 619.597.2003 for emergency service 24/7/365. We can have a technician on site in less than a hour to properly and safely dry and clean it up.