- Training: ensures safety of the occupants and employees
- Procedures: proper knowledge of the most up-to-date steps for proper remediation
- Continuing Education: updated class certification requirements
The EPA estimates that the average person spends 90% of their life indoors and that pollutants can be an average of 2 to 5 times higher indoors than outdoors. Having a certified restorer restoration professional that has been trained to take care of the cleanliness, dryout, cleanup, and similar services for damage within homes is imperative for protecting your health.
The IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification), also known as “The Clean Trust,” is the entity that certifies water, fire, and mold restoration companies. They are a non-profit certification entity that has over 54,000 registered individuals around the world. They are recognized by all major insurance carriers as the entity for writing the code and processes for restoration techniques and requirements. They also do certifications for carpet cleaning, carpet care, and other related cleaning services.
Specifically for emergency restoration work, the IICRC certifies for the following:
- Water damage restoration certification
- Mold remediation certification
- Fire and smoke cleaning certification
- Odor control certification
To become a certified IICRC / The Clean Trust firm, restoration professionals must meet requirements such as:
- Application: must be filed and approved by the IICRC
- Management: required to have a certified technician in charge of each job
- Good Standing: not have any infractions against the certification
- Updated Credits: keep continuing education credits current
- Insurance: maintain active general liability insurance
We are certified and credentialed through the following entities:
- IICRC certified restoration firm
- EPA lead safe practice certified
- Licensed general contractor
- BBB Better Business Bureau
In addition, we guarantee all our work and can be on-site within an hour 24/7/365. We provided certified property restoration for water, fire, mold, and trauma remediation. Call us at 619.597.2003 where we can assess your damage, walk you through the process, and ensure your safety and health from start to finish.