San Diego CA Water Damage Cleanup and Removal Services
Why choose Dry Express for your San Diego water damage restoration company?
- 24/7 Service
- Immediate response
- A+ rating by Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- A rating on Angie's List
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Free estimates for water damage cleanup
- One person guides you through the entire process and talks to you every day
- Our specialized equipment and techniques can save you up to 60 percent on your costs
- Water Damage San Diego services since 2006
When a homeowner has a flood in their house like an overflowed toilet or a broken water pipe in the wall, it is important to eliminate the moisture rapidly to minimize water damage. Mold damage can occur very quickly (within a few hours to a few days, depending on the situation). When Dry Express Restoration
is called immediately, we minimize further damage to the structure since we have specialized equipment for water removal including the following:
- Drying drywall in-place without the need for removal (cost savings for reconstruction)
- Drying cabinets bottoms without the need for removal (cost saving s for reconstruction)
- Saving and drying real hardwood floors in-place by extracting moisture vertically up through the cracks between the boards
- Drying carpets in-place without the need to remove the pad underneath for clean water losses
- Air movement via specialized equipment
Some of the issues that create the need for water damage restoration include:
- Overflowing toilet, dishwasher, washing machine or sink
- Broken pipe or leaky pipe in the wall (sudden or a slow leak, we can take care of it)
- Leaking roof
- Water seeping into the house from stucco damage on exterior, slab cracks, etc
- Slab leak due to a broken pipe in the concrete slab
- Broken water line to a refrigerator ice-maker
- Broken appliance such as a dishwasher or refrigerator causing a flood
- Flood from an outside source like a water main, river, or sprinkler
If you have a flood in your home or office and need immediate assistance, Dry Express Restoration is there for you. Our highly trained technicians can come out to you, day or night, and use the latest in fast drying equipment and technologies to make your disaster less tragic. You can save 1,000's of dollars on San Diego water cleanup costs by calling Dry Express Restoration immediately after flooding. When we begin the water removal process right away, we prevent further damage from occurring and can often-times save flooring and furniture that would be damaged if they stay wet too long.
You can also take some of these simple steps to help prevent your belongings from getting damaged before our technician arrives:
- Turn off the water. Stop the source of the flood to keep the damage from spreading - most sources of water in your home or office have shut-off valves that can be turned off. If the source of water can't be turned off or the break is in a wall, call a plumber right away.
- Move items on the floor away from the wet area. Water travels quickly through carpet pads and carpeting - areas that aren't wet now could have water under them in a very short period of time.
- Place plastic under the legs of wooden furniture that is resting on your carpets. Use plastic bags or butter-tub lids under the legs of wooden furniture to keep water from leeching into the furniture and to keep the staining in the wood from leeching into the carpet.
We can also coordinate the construction by offering referrals. Give us a call. We are your one source from start to finish for your property damage
Click here to see some of the cities we service in the San Diego area
We provide San Diego
water damage services to 92101 92102 92103 92104 92105 92106 92107 92108 92109 92110 92111 92112 92113 92114 92115 92116 92117 92118 92119 92120 92121 92122 92123 92124 92126 92127 92128 92129 92130 92131 92132 92134 92135 92136 92137 92138 92139 92140 92142 92143 92145 92147 92149 92150 92152 92153 92154 92155 92158 92159 92160 92161 92162 92163 92164 92165 92166 92167 92168 92169 92170 92171 92172 92173 92174 92175 92176 92177 92178 92179 92182 92184 92186 92187 92190 92191 92192 92193 92195 92196 92197 92198 92199.
Find us on Google+